Sunday, October 2, 2011

Where's Sophie?

Sophie loves to go outside and be with Allie or she likes getting outside to hang out by herself.  This kid does not mind being off all by her lonesome, in fact I have to watch her already because she gets into trouble.  Lately when she sneaks into the backyard, I know right where she is because she has a spot she likes to be at....the tomato plant.  Sophie loves eating the tomatoes whether they be my big boys
or the tiny cherry tomatoes.  She also doesn't care if they are green or red;  thankfully she tends to pick the red ones only because they are much more juicier


Chomping away on tomatoes.  (Don't judge from the picture, I swear she isn't neglected but it was one of those days Sophie crawled around in her diaper for half the day and her hair was a mop in her face)


Pickin' it right off the vine.  We teach them how to work early in our house:)


In it goes....YUM


I'm glad there is finally food for Sophie to munch on out in the garden.  Before we had a harvest, she was always out shoveling rocks and dirt into her mouth.  I'm glad she has found something nutritious.   

0 comments: