Wednesday, February 15, 2012

15 month check up

Oh Sophie...I can't believe you are 15 months.  You bring so much joy and laughter into our home.  You are always keeping me running and on the move trying to find you, what you are into, and what you have made a mess doing.  Here are some highlights of the last 3 months.


I often find you in Allie's room up on her table.  You climb up onto the table and love looking outside


You fell asleep for the first time in my arms when you were 13 months old.  I loved every minute of it!!!


You fell asleep for a second time, rocking with me in the rocker.  Slowly you are warming up to be a snugly one.


You love your babies and slippers.  You love sitting up in the rocking chair and rocking your babies.  


You love Max!!!  You two must have a special bond.  You are constantly snuggling on him and he is the most patient kitty.  Over the last month he enjoys jumping in your bed and sleeping with you all night.  


Mommy was cleaning up toothpaste you had squirted out all over my bathroom, when I heard you screaming from the other room.  When I came to find you, I found you in the toilet.  You had climbed up and jammed your foot into the hole of the toilet and left one leg hanging out. 


I had to run and get the camera to grab a few shots before I pulled you out.  You are starting to show interest and use the potty. I think you might have been attempting to sit on the potty, but your foot went in.  Luckily it just took some wiggling to get it loose.


The day of your 15 month apt. was 2-15, exactly the day of your 15 month birthday.  We had some time to kill waiting for the Dr. so it was a good thing Mommy brought your bugs


Your grasshopper was "hoping" on your legs and I love this picture of the little yellow centipede on your head


Daddy and I just love your belly.  Compared to your tiny little body, you have the biggest Budda belly


Taking a spin on the Dr.'s chair before he needed to use it.  We had good news at the Dr.'s this morning.  We learned you finally made it onto the growth chart.  We learned you were off the growth chart at your 12 month check up.  You are 5% in weight and 20% for height.  According to the Dr.'s projections, you will be 5'8.5".  Sure glad you are growing!!!

0 comments: