Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby #3 Due October 30th

We feel so blessed to have this little miracle come so easy.  With both Allie and Sophie we tried for long periods of time to get them here when we wanted them here.  After having Sophie, it dawned on me that Heavenly Father is in control and has a plan for each of us.  I never realized, listened, or received any big "wow" answers when we were trying to conceive our girls.  It was more of the process of we would make a choice and feel right about it or vice versa. I received strong promptings before we knew we were expecting there was a baby that needed to come and join our family NOW.  You never know on Heavenly Father's time plan, but all you can do is be obedient and find quiet times in life to listen.  I am so blessed for this tender mercy and sweet bundle of joy we get to meet on October 30th.


I wanted to do something fun for the family to announce it, but Blake was just too excited that after our first appointment at 8 weeks, he sat Allie down and broke the news to her.  Anyone knows that after you tell a 5 year old the news of a new baby coming, everyone will know.  I grabbed a big shirt of Allie's and threw it on Sophie and whipped up a sign for Allie to hold and snapped some pictures.  We quickly texted our family before our buzzing  5 year old spread the news. 


At our  12 week appointment we decided to take the girls; Allie was really wanting to come and listen to the babies heart beat.  They were unable to find the heart beat with the doppler so they took us back to do an ultrasound.  The sweet baby was waving with their hand and Allie just ate up every moment we got to see the baby.  I am currently 14 weeks and still feel like CRAP, but we'll take it knowing it will all end with a sweet bundle of joy.  With both of my girls I felt different, had different cravings, different side effects but the one thing is my "puckishness" wore off at 12 weeks.  Not sure what to predict on this one, but my yucky stage is still looming. On June 11th we will be finding out if this little one is a girl or  boy, which Dad and Allie are hoping for.  

1 comments:

Kelly, Aaron and now...Kayleigh said...

Yay! I am so happy for you guys! Its true...theres always a plan.