Sunday, December 23, 2012

2 months Old



I can't believe 2 months has flown by so quickly



One of my favorite things you do is snuggle your face into the crook of my elbow when you are tired.  You absolutely love having something over your face.  If you aren't being held you will wiggle yourself down inside of your blanket so it's covering your face



I love how you rub your eyes when your tired.....it helps mom know when it's time to put you to bed



You love your binky



You are growing like a weed....at your 2 month appointment you were 14 pounds-80th percentile. Sophie wasn't even on the charts and Allie was always in the 25th percentile.  I don't know what to do with such a chunk of a baby


You smile at us ALL the time....you are such a happy, chill, laid back baby and we are so glad to have you in our home!

0 comments: