Sunday, November 18, 2007

Pigtails

Allie's hair is finally long enough to pull back into tiny pigtails. Hooray! I can't believe how big this girl looks to me when her hair is in pigtails. Updates with this girl is that she is getting to be such an independent little girl and parenting is getting harder.
Lately, when I go to try and help Allie put on a shoe or a small task, she will push me away because she wants to do it on her own. Then she gets frustrated because she is so little and can't quite do it, and oh it's hard to just sit back, be patient and let her learn.



Helping mom with the comb and brush



My big girl



The cute tiny pigtails!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

Love the pigtails! Cam's sitting on my lap and keeps saying "cupe, cupe, cupe" and pointing to Allie. I'm guessing he heard me say "cute"! Cute little Allie Girl.

Liz said...

SO CUTE! She does look so grown up with the piggies in!