Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Go Broncos!!!

Thanks to Grandpa Hansen, Allie and Blake have been to a couple of Boise State Basketball games. Allie just loves these games. A few of the reasons why include: the chairs (the ones that you sit on and fold out and snap right back together the second you stand up), the long flight of stairs Allie got in trouble for playing on, the good music from the band, the clapping when BSU makes a basket, and most of all the POPCORN. She has been privilaged to get this at both games she has attended, and this keeps her pretty much entertained for quite some time.
My two cute Broncos!

The crazy Bronco fans! (We are not really that obsessed, we just wanted to get some clothes to blend in with the rest of the crazies at the game)

Allie showing you how much she really loves these games!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katie said...

Go Broncos!!

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph said...

Hey! It's Steph (Stephens) Johnson...Just thought I would say hi! My mom said her and my dad ran into Blake and Allie at the game the other night. She said Allie was the cutest thing ever. She really is a total, adorable, doll! I love the pigtail pics!

Allison and Tim said...

Kim,
My mom did tell me that you sat by each other. It was fun to hear all that you have been up to, through my mom! Its been great to have all my mom's help right now! Things are getting better each day! Slowly but surely. I would love to see you guys at Christmas, hope we can stop by?