Sunday, December 2, 2007

Seattle Again

Well Allie and I returned to Seattle for a fun vacation to hang out with Adam and Ainsley. My sister and her husband were able to get away for some fun in the sun in Hawaii. Allie and I had such a fun time hanging out with the cousins. I really thought I might be a mother of just one, Allie, after the first day. The kids were great, it was just me. I thought there was no way I could manage 3 of my own kids in the future. Well, it really did get better once we got into the routine of things, and I have reconsidered being a mother of tops 4 kids. I did get excited for the day when Allie can actually start to help out more than she does now; which she is getting better at. It was so nice to have Adam and Ainsley help clean-up, get dressed on their own, etc, they were wonderful!

Anyways, we had a great time running the kids to preschool, playing at the community center, having fun on the boats at the mall, taking a walk with: 2 kids in the jogger, a 5 year old hanging on one side of the stroller, a dog on a leash, and all of us trying to come back up the hill after playing at the park- I have to only look back and laugh. We had Friday night pizza and a movie, visited some of my friends from high school, played lots with Uncle Jeremy, and even got to play in the SNOW! It really snowed while we were there and we had great time although our time outside was short because it was sooo cold. Thanks Adam and Ainsley for being such great kids!!! Allie and I have some great memories with you two!

1 comments:

Krisser said...

It was so fun to see you Kim!!! Allie is such a sweetie. I'm glad you made it home safe in the snowstorm, and that you braved it to come and see us!