Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Coloring Away

It's crazy to me how fast life goes. I make this realization all the time so you think I would understand the concept that time passes quickly. Today I had a moment of time frozen and I wish that I could keep it here for awhile. I didn't realize with my day to day hustle and bustle that my baby was growing up so fast. I took these pictures and when I uploaded them I was shocked to see how big Allie is; she just looked like a little girl. I just want to cherish these times and make more fun memories for us to look back and laugh on.

Today Allie expressed her independence with her clothing selection. I didn't know this girl had an opinion. She hauled out this pink diaper cover for one of her dresses and wanted it placed over her jeans. Maybe it's the new fashion? Anyways, she freaked out when I went to take it off, so it was on her all day. These are some snapshots of her coloring. This girl loves, loves, loves to color. I gave her a pen and paper when I was paying some bills today. She was rather upset that her pen kept poking through to the carpet. She got up and left the office and a few minutes later when I went and found Allie she was in her bathroom where the floor was nice and hard.





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Tufts said...

She is such a doll! And quite possibly very fashion-forward. If the eighties can come back, then anything is possible!

Allison and Tim said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to meet her! Hope to see you at Christmas.