Friday, December 28, 2007

Pudding Painting

Well, we have had quite the dumping of snow lately. One morning, we woke up and didn't want to venture out onto the roads, so I thought about something new we could do around the house???
Allie has really been into coloring lately and since I didn't have any paint, we decided to do some painting (or eating) with pudding. At first she was a little hesitant about this activity (see my pictures in sequence) and then she dipped her fingers into the pudding. I was actually painting with my pudding trying to show Allie what to do. But of course for this kid, everything goes into the mouth. Once that happened, the painting was over and Allie was all over this activity....yum yum!!!




Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

Kim you are such a creative fun mom. I am going to have to try that with Sofie