Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve-SNOW

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve Day. We woke up to a morning of snow and it continued throughout the day. We had fun shoveling the drive way and then Allie helped us make her first snowman. By the end of our 1 hour adventure Allie was done for.......as you can see in the last photo.

Later that evening, we continued our tradition that Blake and I started a couple of years ago...Chinease Dinner. We went out to eat, which we have done before, but not with a hungry 15 month old and a very crowded restaurant. I think next year we may be doing take out. We came home and got to open up none other than Christmas PJ's.


Marshmallow Woman

Why not put snow in my mouth since everything else goes in my mouth?

Dad making part of the snowman while I man the camera and the baby


This was our attempt with our self-timer on the camera. At least you can see our snowman:)




Posted by Picasa

0 comments: