Sunday, March 23, 2008

Eater Weekend Extravaganza

Well we had a fun filled weekend getting ready for Easter. I was so tired on Saturday after the events of the day. We went to Ann Morrison Park for the annual Easter Egg Hunt where we met Papa, Grandma Deb, and the Givens....such a treat. Allie at first didn't quite know what she was doing or what was actually on the ground, but once she caught on....she didn't want to walk off the grass until every last piece of candy was in her basket.

Following naps in the afternoon, we had the Givens over for some sugar cookie decorating and egg dying....it was a lot of fun, as you can see from our fun pics...

Allie had a great Easter morning....I found her a baby stroller at a kid's consignment shop for $3, and she is in heaven....she loves it!

Allie hard at work-collecting that candy for mom

Allie would not let anyone carry her basket for her after the race, she saw too many of us sneaking candy out.

Frosting cookies, which quickly made their ways to our mouths

Dying eggs with Dad

Ruminants of bunny cake that mom made

I can't believe how much of "Hanseness" I see in Allie in this picture...Jenny Hansen might agree because to me this picture reminds me of her little girl Jane

5 comments:

taylor and laney said...

i really like the dirty face picture. life would be much better if we could always have dirty faces. I saw mindyn this weekend, she said you were all at her wedding. we all need to get together someday.

Just Only Me said...

What a sweet dirty face! I love when they have happy tummies from yummy goodies and have the proof still on their cheeks.

Hillary said...

KIM~
I can't believe you found me. How fun!!! Allie is sooooo big! She was TINY when I saw her last. Isn't it just the best though? I miss Boise so bad. We are doing well though. I am working in Idaho Falls part-time. It is nice, but I loved it there. How are things with you? I am so glad you found us. Keep in touch!
Love,
Hillary

Owen's Blog said...

Loved looking at your blog. Will be fun to keep up with each other and the kids. What a sweet little girl you have. Kelly and Owen

Just Only Me said...

Happy Birthday Blake! Hope that you have a wonderful day and eat lots of cake!