Thursday, March 20, 2008

First Day of SPRING!

Check out our fun day! In the morning I got Allie prepped for the
big Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday. I got out her basket and scattered eggs around
the floor. I taught Allie how to run around, pick up the eggs, and put them into her
basket...I hope she's ready for the Easter Egg Hunt.

In the late morning we got to go check out the baby chicks and bunnies with some of our friends. Then, ironically enough for the first day of Spring, we don't have rain. We went and had lunch at the park and got to play on the toys.
It's a nice sunny 49 degrees...Happy First Day Of Spring

It's purely selfish reasons I want Allie to know what she's doing on Saturday at the big Egg Hunt....more candy for mom

Hopefully I didn't wear her out for the big day

Can you say "Chubby Bunny"

In the "unnel" per Allie's language

I can't get over the steepness of this slide....if you can't tell from the picture, just take my word

1 comments:

Stephanie Johnson said...

I love your comment about getting alot of eggs for the candy I will have to remember that one. Allie is so cute. I would LOVE to have a get together with the girls. we are moving in June so whenever after that will work for me!!