Friday, January 9, 2009

Double Coupons at Albies

Well...you guessed it.  Another great grocery run this week at Albertsons.  I don't know if this whole coupon thing is starting a craze around here or what, but Albertson's was doubling coupons this week. It was limited to 3 per transaction, but I'll take any doubling that I can get.  I ended up with 12 transactions this run.  There were lots of household things included in the deal this week: paper towels, tide, towlet paper, fabric softener.  Pamper's also had a screaming deal going on this week that I ended up taking advantage of for a few friends and also some baby presents. 

All in all my total was $130.61 and I saved $402.90

My transactions included

3-large 8 packs of Bounty Paper Towels

4-Tide Laundry Soap

3-Downy Fabric Softener

14 packs of Pampers (6 not included in the picture)

8 packs of Pampers wipes (4 not included in the picture)

9 boxes of cereal

4 packs of yogurt

6 packs of Fiber One Bars

8 Puffs Tissues

2 fruit snacks

2 Fusion Razors

1 carton of O.J.

It's not to late to jump in this week.  The sale goes through Tuesday.  Good Luck!

2 comments:

nurseheather said...

ok - so i can still go is that right? and 3 coupons per transaction - does that mean that you just went through the line 12 times?? so cool, i'm so glad that i know you.

Stephanie Johnson said...

Okay I have to call you because I have tried this coupon ordeal and haven't had luck. yep I'm going to call you and get the skinny (except we don't have alberton's here)