Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Frosty The Snowman

We received some snow over the last few days and decided to go out and enjoy it.  We walked down to one of the parks in our neighborhood to try out the "sledding hill."  It is the perfect sized hill for Allie to be able to go down by herself, walk back to the top, and repeat this process till she was worn out



Allie ready to sled away



Our neighbors joined us for the afternoon.  Allie had a blast on their little green saucer.  It would spin her around in circles as she went down and she loved this



Then the girls decided to double up for a few runs



While the kids were sledding and I was busy chatting, I decided to start making a snowman.  I got one ball made when the kids decided they were ready to head home. I couldn't leave all that hard work behind, so we loaded up part of our frosty and I pulled Allie and the snow ball home



When we got back home the girls helped me finish making Frosty.  They were so cute because they both really wanted  Frosty to come alive once we put the hat on.  Sorry, we don't own the magic hat to make Frosty dance around; maybe next year

0 comments: