Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2-Utah Trip

Our second day down in Salt Lake was a busy one.  The wives all headed up to Park City to hit the outlet malls and we left the men and children back in Salt Lake City.  Despite us being gone for the day, they stayed pretty busy



The first stop was the Children's Museum.   The museum entertained everybody for a majority of the morning and early afternoon.



Allie dressed up as a cowgirl



Next a firefighter.  I'm sure that the dress up part of the museum was her favorite part

After a few hours at the museum the crew went to the Golden Arches for lunch



After lunch, they all returned to the museum.  Next, the girls all gathered for a craft....seriously we need one of these museums in Boise.  There seems like there is so much to do



The craft of the day was "Fireworks" for New Years



And finally the kids worked on a Science Experiment.  I don't quite know what was made, but sadly it ended up in the trash and didn't return to Boise with us



What a great day had by everyone in the family.  Although I wasn't able to find some items on my shopping list, I did find some some great bargains at the outlets for Allie.  Why is it always funner to shop for your kids over yourself?  After all afternoon at the Outlets and the Nordstrom Rack, I think my favorite purchases were from Payless.  Seriously, who needed a trip to Utah for shopping?  I really did!!!!  We finally met up with everyone for dinner at the Old Spaghetti Factory; all 22 of us.



After dinner we all took one more dip in the pool



And enjoyed relaxing in the hot tub for our last night

1 comments:

Marisa said...

Oh fun... I love taking the kids down to visit family!