Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer Randomness

Allie is cracking me up lately!!!  She is just a hoot and I have been a slacker on taking pics, so I have been out to capture a few of our moments the last few weeks


Allie wearing her pearl necklace from Aunt Gloria.  She just loves this necklace and is wearing it everywhere she goes


Not cooperating so much; making a silly face for me


Allie and I enjoy making cookies together.  A few nights ago, we decided to make some for dad while he was gone at a meeting.  Allie's job is to always get the eggs.  She ALWAYS drops an egg.  I am hoping that one of these times she'll get the hang of it.  Is two eggs for two hands too much to ask for????  In anticipation of her dropping an egg, I grabbed the camera.....this was Allie immediately after when I rhetorically asked her "What happened???"


Enjoying the dough-it's our favorite part of the cookie making process


The other day I asked Allie to get dressed.  She ran upstairs and was quickly downstairs without clothes, but with her Cheetah in her panties. She told me she found a new way to carry her cheetah and that she was ready to go for the day


The other day I got Allie a box of "smelly" markers for free.  We came home and got right to work coloring with them and smelling them.  Blake and I reminisced about our favorite smells from childhood-cherry and raspberry.  We sniffed away and taught Allie how to enjoy the smells with her sniffer.  Well, she got a little carried away and ended up with about 20 dots on her nose.  Thanks for the good times the last few weeks sis! 

0 comments: