Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tub Time

Well.....it was time to get the "girls" bathed.  Allie decided that she wanted to go first (at this point the girls are taking separate baths since Sophie is not allowed to get her cord stub wet)   Blake was in charge of Allie's bubble bath for the night and they both had quite a bit of fun.  


Allie all covered in her bubbles


I love this shot.  I captured Blake giving Allie a peak of her "bubbly face" in the mirror (this is their reflection in the mirror)


I can't believe this little peanut....she is just too little.  Enjoying being wrapped up warm in her towel


Family reflection in the bathroom window....got to love it 


I just had to get a quick shot of this peanut on the rocking chair.  She doesn't even fit across the cushion on the chair.  I know she won't stay this small for long, but just to remember how small she was; I needed a mental picture


Allie examining Sophie, wondering if she's here to stay.  Goodnight and sweet dreams girls!!!

0 comments: