Thursday, May 12, 2011

Biking and T-Ball

We have enjoyed a few sunny days amongst the rainy spring we have had so far.  We have tried to make the most of our sunny days by getting outside.


We have enjoyed riding bikes.  We finally got bikes after years of me wanting a bike.  I have been having so much fun riding with Allie around the neighborhood and hauling the kids wherever I feel like I can go with them in the trailer. 


Love this picture Papa Jim caught of Allie and her long hair


Allie has been in a T-ball class at the YMCA.  Good thing it was an indoors class because we have had such a rainy rainy month 


I love this side shot of Allie smiling; bating is Allie's favorite part of class.  Allie is of course in a skirt for t-ball with her tennis shoes.  Skirts and dresses are about the ONLY things Allie will wear these days.  


Ready for a HOME RUN!!!

0 comments: