Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Will's Newborn Pics

I was so excited to get Will's newborn pics done.  I took Allie when she was too old so she wouldn't cooperate and Sophie was just a pill of a baby so I've never had any that I've loved.  So, I finally got it right on the third try.  Will was such a good sport about the whole shoot.  The photographer was done in 1 hour but since he was so cooperative she took a whole extra hour of pictures with him because she wanted to try different poses with new baskets she had purchased.  Thanks for making your pics stress free for your mama.  We sure love you buddy!


I had seen this pose before.  It took us a good 30 minutes to get Will positioned into this pose.  He is holding himself up all on his own.  According the photographer only chill babies are able to pull this pose off.  Props to you Will;  you passed the test


Will and his cute hat from Aunt Katie


During this photo shoot Will had a large blow out and pee fest all over the green blanket.  Good thing the blanket was big enough we just tucked in corners and hid all the evidence 


I saw this cute idea on line


This was one of our "playing around" poses and it's one of my favorites!  I sure love this little guy to pieces!!!

0 comments: