Thursday, February 28, 2013

February In Pics

Wow....February really came and went in the blink of an eye so we are recapping the whole month in pictures


We went down to Utah for Blake's cousins wedding-even though we were down for only 24 hours we got to hang out with cousins




Blake's Cousin Brady became an instant dad when he got married to Presha.  Brady's cute new daughter is  Brooklyn and she is one month younger than Sophie.  Sophie's was attached to her the whole time we were at the wedding



Will found his fingers.  The cute thing is these are the exact fingers I sucked as a baby.  I'm still hoping he will continue to take the binki over his fingers



The girls included Will in their Fort 



Sophie started to sleep with Allie in her twin bed to trial out sleeping in a big girl bed.  These girls are such snugglers, I would constantly find their arms and legs intertwined at night



We found a steal on some bunk beds and got to set up the girls new room



We celebrated LOVE day!



We had many craft days due to the frigid weather that continued through February.  Sophie learned how to use scissors this month; I was constantly finding little strips of paper all over my house.  I love finding these little memories from my kids all over

0 comments: