Sunday, July 29, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

Well the it was the big 26th birthday party for Kim!!! It was great fun-we actually had a little party on my real birthday which was Saturday. My Dad and Deborah came over and brought KFC for dinner and they also brought angel food cake for my birthday cake with yummy strawberries. That was so sweet:)


Yummy Angel Food Cake


Ready to blow out the candles ( If you are all wondering why I am still in my pajamas at 5 p.m. , don't ask. Blake and I were asked to give talks at church, we procrastinated, and we bummed around the house writing our talks all day Saturday. What a great birthday, I know)

On Sunday we had all the family over. That's one nice thing about having everyone in the same city. When I was standing in the kitchen blowing out my candles I was very appreciative of all the family support we have, it seems like everyone tries to make it to family functions. I love all our family! Blake had boughten 2 TCBY ice cream cakes, which were delicious and we had a family get together. The cousins and sister-in-laws had a fun time playing together!
We had my favorite-Mint Chocolate Chip and a Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Cake

Lilia and Natalia with their niece and nephew. They are so good with the babies!


Allie found Gramp's Hat which she loves and decided to wear it around for awhile.

3 comments:

Krisser said...

Happy 26th Birthday Kim!!!! Can you believe we're getting so dang old? I'm totally drooling over your ice-cream cakes!

Just Only Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Only Me said...

Hi Kim! Happy Late Birthday! What a couple of fun cakes you got to enjoy. It was fun to see you guys when we were down visiting in Boise a couple weeks ago! Allie is such a little cute thing. I owe you a birthday cupcake next time I see you! -Angela