Wednesday, July 18, 2007

MOVE THAT BUS!!!

Extreme Makeover Home Edition came to Middleton, Idaho- a 20 minute drive from Boise. I love this show and was so excited when I found out they were here. I really wanted to help cheer the family home and yell "move that bus," (for those who have seen the show, you know what I am talking about) but decided since it is supposed to get to 101 today that I wouldn't drag Allie out to Middleton. So instead, last night my in-laws, Blake, me, and sleeping Allie decided to be sporadic and head out to the finished house at 10:30 pm. I got to see Ty Pennington through a window! He was inside the house coordinating the moving in of the furniture.

I wish I would have known about the show coming earlier so I could have helped volunteer. Extreme Makeover Home Edition said they have never been to a city with so many volunteers. The first day they said they needed 2000 people and they got 3000 volunteers that showed; they had to turn people away. Anyways, here is a link about the family. http://www.cbhhomes.com/extreme-makeover/family/ The show is supposed to air sometime in October; (it's on Sunday nights on ABC) they have said probably the 14th of October. Make sure you have a box of tissues to watch the show :)


The old house-trailer type "shak" literally!

-
The new beautiful house

1 comments:

Alisa said...

I love that you guys went out to see the house in the middle of the night! You've always been so fun like that Kim!! By the way, that house is awesome!