Sunday, July 1, 2007

Patty Cake


So, I really didn't think Allie understood too much at this age but she proved me wrong. One day she started to clap her hands during patty cake. A week later we got the beginning and end of patty cake down. Before I knew it I started to say "Patty Cake" and she did all the hand motions on her own (The "rolling" is a little tricky, but she's getting it down). Let's just say I was shocked! So here is a video clip of Allie showing off Patty Cake (Don't mind the goofy voice in the background. All of us mothers know we have to be dorky for our kids to love us)





4 comments:

Alisa said...

She's so cute! I love the hands in the air...what a doll!! So fun to see her and hear about your family!!

Corinne said...

So fun, so cute! I can't wait to meet her :)

Liz said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world, Kim. Alli is so cute and so big! Almost 1, right? Time flies. Well, I'm excited to keep up with you on the blog- ours is emelineandjarom.blogspot.com - and there are links to Barbie and Britney from nursing school...
Lets see more pictures!
Liz and Keyton

Brit said...

Welcom to the blog world! I love your video! How are you doing these days! I haven't talked to you in forever! I'm excited to keep up with you guys through your blog!