Sunday, August 19, 2007

A FIRST IN THE TUB!!!!

Well I thought we might have missed this experience with Allie and the tub. Blake and I were both in the bathroom bathing Allie when she started to pass a lot of gas. Blake and I were cracking up and that threw Allie into a laugh with us. I decided to throw in a load of laundry and left the tub for a brief second. Well I wasn't gone but a few minutes when I returned to find Allie sitting in the tub with this, and Blake sitting by just playing with Allie. Both were oblivious to the water's new particles. We were all laughing at this great experience with floaters. Gotta love it!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Hilarious!

Krisser said...

I'm loving the fact that you actually took a picture of this- many a parent has experienced it, very few have found it to be a kodak moment- you crack me up!