Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Allie!!!

I can't believe how fast the time flies! I am now one of those mom's who will chime in and say, "I can't believe she's already one." I now get how people blink and their kids are heading off to college-time goes too fast. Allie, what a joy you have brought into me and dad's life. One cute thing dad does is that whenever mom get's honorary, dad just goes to get you because he knows the happiness you bring into my life. I have mixed emotions on this day because I am so happy for all the great times we've had and have to look forward to, but I am so sad my baby is growing up. Compiling all your pictures for this video has brought me to tears because this last year has been wonderful and there have been so many great memories. The best part is that life just keeps getting better and better. Thank you for being such a great baby!!! Here's to you Al!


3 comments:

Alisa said...

Happy Birthday Allie! Such a sweet slideshow Kim. Who sings that song...I loved it. Hope you have a fun day sweet little girl!

Corinne said...

Happy Birthday!! Hurray for the whole family! Kim and Blake- it isn't just Allie's birthday...you are one year old parents as well :) Congrats- even better times are ahead of you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Allie
Great job on the video - wow brings back lots of memories and its only been a year. You are great parents.
Love,
Grandpa & Grandma Hudson