Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dinner In A Pumpkin

Well the annual "Dinner In A Pumpkin" has come once again. Allie decided to wake up from her nap after about one and a half hours of sleeping, just in time to help me clean out the pumpkin. She wasn't to sure about this experience. Lately, she has been so finicky about the textures of things on her hands. So, here are a few clips of Allie cooking with mom.



Trying to coax Allie into this great experience



She slowly got the hang of it, but really didn't like the "guts" on her hands



Allie and her "cheesy face." The other day I asked Allie to show me her cheesy face, never having said those words to her before. She literally gave me the most cheesiest smile ever. She squints her eyes and smiles largely, showing off those pearly whites.


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Love the pictures! Kim- you'll have to email me your "dinner in a pumpkin" recipe. I have never heard of that! I love the new background too! How do you do that?

The Meyers said...

Hey I remember dinner in a pumpkin. that was fun. I also tagged you! Check out my blog and you will understand.
Love ya!
Chels

Krisser said...

I want the recipe too! It sounds like a fun tradition to do before Trick-or-Treating!