Friday, October 5, 2007

Randomness



Allie has a fetish lately of placing shirts and pants on her head. It all started one day when she was helping me with the laundry and started wanting me to put the clothing on her head. I don't know if Blake has done this before or where she got the idea that she wanted clothes on her head. Now anytime there is an article of clothing lying around anywhere, Allie brings it to me and motions to have it on her head.



Allie leaves the clothing on her head forever and just walks around and plays until it comes off

2 comments:

Krisser said...

I love the picture of her from behind- and I love your wood floors, they're gorgeous!

Corinne said...

I love all of the new pictures! Allie is my kind of girl :) I love that she is a climber. I don't think it would ever cross Tay's mind to climb on something.