Friday, September 28, 2007

A Bike and A Beard

Thanks to cousin Ainsley, Allie got a new bike which she loves. She loves the handle on the back and loves pushing the bike all over. Allie's new trick is to put her animals on the bike and push them around. After checking out the new bike outside, we went to go inside. My original plan was to have this be in outside bike and we were going to leave it in the garage. Well my 1 year old was adamant about getting the bike inside, and she has a pushover for a mom who gave in and brought the bike inside.


Loving the "back handle" feature



Of course mom, I have to stand on everything...This kid is a climber. I forgot to post about my monkey the other day. Allie was playing in the family room while I was cooking dinner. Not even a couple minutes had passed by when I heard a thumping sound. I turned around to find Allie a top my kitchen table throwing lemons out of my vase....I put her on the floor and watched in amazement as this petite thing climbed on top of the chair, and pulled herself onto the table. Nothing is safe anymore...



Grandpa and Allie. I love this picture and I will tell a very quick story that goes along with it. My dad is an avid fisherman and pilot. He frequents himself to a luxurious life of getting into the mountains to fish quite frequently. While he is gone he enjoys the ruggedness of the trip and grows out a beard. He comes home looking like a "mountain man" and Allie loves it!!! It's so cute because my dad usually waits to shave off the beard until Allie gets to see and touch it. She loves the fuzzy!!!

0 comments: