Sunday, September 23, 2007

Changing up the Background

So I need one of my computer genius friends who has changed up their background template with something other than the options on blogspot. I have seen some cute ones out there and I am clueless as to how you are doing this. The new change of the color grey took me forever and I am still having some issues. If anyone has run into this problem, let me know how to fix it. My photo of Allie on the side bar is being quite finicky. If I chose a vertical photo, it will distort the picture; it's only letting me post a horizontal pictures???? Thanks for the help everyone!

2 comments:

Just Only Me said...

Darling picture of Allie! I love the new look!

Liz said...

Um, yeah, I don't know how to do that stuff either. So I hope somebody answers you so I can copy! :) It is a really cute picture of Allie- she is so sweet!