Saturday, September 15, 2007

Future Mountain Climber

Allie loves to climb! Anything this kid can get herself up onto she tries. The other day when I was making dinner I saw Allie standing on top of this toy (which ironically was initially used to get Allie to stand; looks like she needs some new toys). Like most inquisitive parents, I was wondering how the heck she got herself on top of that? I went and took Allie off and in amazement watched her climb right back on top. The things kids learn!
I'm amazed this kid has got some strength

Allie proving to me that she got up. She loves getting up here and watching T.V.



1 comments:

Brit said...

Just wait until the day that she learns that she can push that toy somewhere, climb on it, and then cause trouble in high places. Like Ethan who uses his toy bins to flip over and climb on them and then mess with the TV and DVDs. Not good!