Wednesday, September 12, 2007

1 Year Pictures

Allie had her one year pictures taken at Kiddie Kandits last week. It was my first visit at Kiddie Kandits and Allie's first time at a photographer studio where she has been aware of her experience. I do have to say that I wasn't pleased with the service. My photographer was not very energetic and hard-working at getting Allie to smile. The photographer told me I had to sit next to Allie in case she ended up falling; but do to her lack of enthusiasm, I got up and pulled out some of "mom's stupid tricks" so I could have a couple pics with Allie showing off her front teeth and her big grin. I also was not pleased when after each pose, the photographer would say, "what would you like to do next?" I was like, "You are the photographer, what the hec do you suggest?" Then to top it all off they make you pick 6 portraits before you even leave the actual studio. Well despite showing my photographer which 6 I liked, she picked 5 right ones and 1 of the wrong ones. Who knows who designed their software, but when you click delete on the photos you don't want they are gone for good. Let's just say I was so mad, and then she tired to get another photo when Allie had just had enough. If anyone has any good suggestions on good reasonable places to get kids photos taken, send them my way. The good from this studio was that there was no sitting fee and I got one free 8x10 for it being Allie's Birthday!


Our little girl looks so grown up in this photo

Allie was not to fond of these boas-she ripped them right off. I was shocked we even got a photo.

Although we are anything but red-necks, I just loved this photo. Every little girl has to have a pair of cow girl boots!



1 comments:

Krisser said...

These pictures are adorable! I love the cowgirl boots too- she's a beautiful little girl!