Sunday, February 17, 2008

First Day to Nursery

Well I can't believe it! Allie is oh so short of being 18 months but we brought her to nursery anyways. Last week we went in with her and stayed the whole time; just to get her used to going. Today I went in for about 5 minutes, we found some babies and a vacuum and Allie was set. I snuck right out and she did great for the 2 hours.

I on the other hand just couldn't believe my little girl was in nursery and was wondering how she was doing the whole time. It was bitter sweet for me- 18 months had really gone by so quickly. I think I went and peaked in the window about 3 times because I was just so curious to see if she was o.k. without me. I don't really get myself because Allie goes to the YMCA drop off daycare and I do just fine there. I couldn't really pay attention in Sunday School but I must have gotten over my issues pretty quick because we had a great Relief Society lesson. I can't even imagine how the first day of kindergarten is going to be; I am really pathetic.


Allie saying "cheese" oh so nicely



Allie with the giggles
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Meyers said...

Cant believe how big she is getting. She is a doll!

The Tufts said...

Yay for Allie and Yay for you! It's funny how you long for that first day in nursery, and as soon as it comes you wish you could hide a video camera in the room so you could see everything they are doing without you. I'm proud of her for doing such a good job--Samson is going to be thrilled to have such a pretty playmate in there with him!