Saturday, February 23, 2008

...Riddn' On A Pony....

Well we headed off to the Kids Fair with the Givens Family on Saturday. It was pretty fun. Allie got to ride a pony and do a couple other fun things...although I think she would have enjoyed it more if she was a little older. There were rock climbing walls, astro jumps, a reptile guy, face painting, pony rides, and a whole bunch of kid friendly companies from the community promoting their names.

Allie and Cam playing in some dirt

Allie inside the Astro Jump. She has experienced one of these before at my work party and loved it. This time there were lots of older kids and she was a little unsure.

My type of girl...no fear. Allie climbed up this big inflatable slide and came on down and of course wanted "more"

Allie and her accompaniment "mom." I knew if I had tried to put Allie on the horse solo she would have freaked out, so I just rode with her. Yee-Haw!

The goats were the most exciting thing at the "petting zoo." The petting zoo consisted of the exotic dog, cat, and rabbit . Not the most exciting petting zoo we have ever visited.

2 comments:

Jaimee said...

Hey guys! This is Jaimee Kennedy (used to be Dayton)...I have been finding all sorts of blogs of old high school buddies so I thought I'd say hello. I didn't know you guys got married - that is great. Our blog is www.jjddtkennedy.blogspot.com if you want to see what we've been up to. What a cute little girl you have!

Just Only Me said...

Kim, love the green themed blog, I love it!! Loved the pictures of the petting zoo, what a cute family you got!