Friday, April 11, 2008

Here Comes The Sun...

Well, it's finally warming up around Boise....hopefully the sun will stick around. Today Allie and I had a crazy filled day. I woke Allie up at 7:30 am and we raced off to a kid's consignment sale....I love the bargains these sales have.

We also briefed Target to check out anything new.....Lately Allie loves to ride on the outside of the cart and hang on. I stopped to look at some clothing on a rack and in a split second, for the first time ever, she was gone when I turned around. It freaked me out and then I finally heard her. Well as you can see from the picture below....Allie found a great hiding spot.

In the afternoon I packed away the winter clothing... I really hope I didn't jinx myself. I left out some long sleeve T's and sweatshirts, just in case. Allie had a great time playing dress-up, as there a few piles of clothes to choose from. She has great fashion sense already :)

Allie had climbed under the display of the strollers and cribs...she was down under with the boxes running around. I sure couldn't squeeze myself under there to get her so I had to coax her out.

Allie walked around forever with this hat and one mitten....we have one mitten M.I.A.

Allie is showing off these great shoes that are way to big right now, $1 at the consignment sale, this cute dress we got, and another winter hat that was getting packed away

Oh the fun!

1 comments:

Alisa said...

Such a cute little girl, and her hair is getting so long! I love consignment sales too. We have a mother of twins sale here in Peoria twice a year, and I love it!