Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Allie Moments

10-1-I was supposed to be getting Allie ready for bed when I got side tracked. I ran into to check a few things on the computer and saw that a cancer patient that I had taken care of numerous times passed away. I started crying. I went into Allie's room and started getting her pajamas on and thoughts of this young man came to my head. I started just sobbing. Allie came and threw her arms around my neck. Allie then proceeded to take out her binkie and gave me a kiss on the lips. Then, she asked me in a very concerned voice, "What's wrong mommy?" Little kids this young can clue in so well. It made my heart so warm to see the response that my 2 year old daughter had toward her mom who was uncontrollably sobbing.

10-3
We had just finished getting Allie dressed. We came into my bedroom to get dressed, and Allie says, "Mommy, wear purple like me." Well I did and we had a great day being dressed in our purple shirts. Thanks Al!

I was in the office and heard the toilet flush. I thought Allie had went to the bathroom. Allie comes running in and says, "Mom, Cinderellie went poop!" I just bust up laughing.

10-9
You absolutely are getting to be like your mom when I was little.  You have this funny issue with the sleeves on your shirts.  You can handle short, or long sleeves...but absolutely hate it when I try to roll up your long sleeves when we are eating or doing something messy.  Today I put on a 3/4 length sleeve and you absolutely had a fit!  You grabbed the sleeve and tried to pull it down to your wrist, as if I had rolled up a loinog sleeved shirt. 


0 comments: