Friday, October 24, 2008

Imagination

Allie is starting to use her imagination and play pretend.  Lately while I'm getting ready, Allie loves to look out our bedroom window and watch the kids playing at Ustick Elementary.  The other day, I was in the bathroom and I heard all of these different voices.  I had wondered if my sister-in-law had popped over and Cam was playing upstairs with Allie.  No, it was only Allie and her frogs at the window watching the kids.  Allie was pretending the frogs were talking and she was changing her voice as she pretended to be different frogs.  I loved sitting back and watching unnoticed.

1 comments:

nurseheather said...

oh my goodness, we are all about creative play these days. we play "checkout" lady all the time and most recently have started riding on airplanes and playing "library" and the funniest is when i'm not in the room - some of the things mattea comes up with is a hoot! treasure this, and most recently i've started sneaking the video camera in to capture these truly priceless moments.