Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Funny Girl

Allie has been cracking me up lately with the things that she says.  I have been writing them down because I don't want to forget.   Here are a few of my favorite.


Allie: "I want my binky."
Mom: "It's not time for bed."
Allie:  "Are you being honest to me?"

Allie had just pulled all the magnets off the dishwasher and started coloring at the table.
Mom: "Allie, please go pick up your magnets before you start to color."
Allie:  A very long pause as she is looking at me, "o.k.... I will obey."  
We had just had a Family Night Lesson on being obedient, so I am glad to see things are starting to sink in.

Allie was standing on a barstool over by the dishwasher.  I opened up the dishwasher door in the middle of the cycle to grab something out.  Allie leaned her head over in my direction where the steam was escaping from the dishwasher
Allie: Mom, it's raining on my face!

Allie just keeps getting more fun to interact and talk with, I just love how she keeps me laughing!

5 comments:

nurseheather said...

those are great - i'm glad your recording them. it is so fun to look back for a good laugh!!!

The Blaisdell Family said...

What a cute, cute girl! I write down things like this too. I don't want to ever forget them because they are so funny or so sweet. Having kids is hard, but when they say things like this, it makes any day better!!

Stephanie Johnson said...

Okay I don't really think Sofie is slow- so Allie must be so dang smart above her age- just like her mom :)I haven't had time to check blogs for a while so it was fun getting caught up.

Marisa said...

What a sweetie! I missed seeing her sassy blonde pig tails on Sunday!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

What a crack-up! I especially like the binky one :)