Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Pattys Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today we celebrated St. Patty's by eating green frosted sugar cookies at Owen's House.  The kid's enjoyed sugar cookies and an afternoon of play while a few of us worked on Kelly's baby announcements...they are turning out to be so cute!

Allie said a funny sentance that I just had to write down.  We were driving out to Kelly's and there was a long row of tall trees infront of someone's house.  Allie started to giggle and said, "that was a big tree wall."  I hadn't ever heard of a tree wall, but it really looked like a wall because there were so many trees so close together.  I just started to laugh because I thought that was so funny....a tree wall.  I guess you just had to be there. Thanks for making me laugh girl!

1 comments:

Marisa said...

I miss you and your little Cutie! You guys should join us swimming on Thursdays at 10!