Monday, March 23, 2009

My Fridge is Leaking


Allie came upstairs the other day and told me "mom, the fridge is leaking."  Allie is into grabbing the milk jug and her sippy and bringing them to me when she wants milk.  I thought we would find a little spilt milk.  I walked downstairs only to find the fridge door shut and no spills anywhere.  I opened the fridge only to find the cap off a bottle of Sprite that I had laying on it's side. There was Sprite pouring over everything in the fridge.  I asked Allie if she had twisted that cap off.  She looked at me and said, "Macey did it."  Knowing that Allie's friend had been gone for hours, I looked at Allie and said,  "Allie did you take the cap off?"   Allie then in a quiet voice replied, "oh yeah...I forgot."   That is her new line lately, and it's a good one.  

1 comments:

Bryndee Slade said...

She is such a doll. How cute!