Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Goof Ball

Allie has been a goof lately.  She was cracking me up the other day doing the most random things with dressing up and playing pretend

First, she took her taggie in the car and was throwing it at me while I was driving...which she thought was hilarious.  Then she kept repeating "Look mom," while I was driving.  I finally turned around at a red light and thought this was too cute to pass up a picture

Later on in the day Allie went a little crazy with her dress up.  She grabbed all her purses, a necklace, and the plunger (seen in between her hands).  I'm not sure what this was about, but it didn't last long once I discovered the plunger

Once that game ended, on came the apron and the 72 hour backpack.  Allie was pretending she was going to school.  I told her that she needed to learn her letters, colors, and shapes to go to school.  Allie keeps telling me that she knows all these things and is ready for school.  This girl would do anything to go to school.  We'll just keep pretending because Mommy isn't ready to send you yet

1 comments:

Marisa said...

What a little stinker... You should have just gone all out and built a tee-pee out of your T.P.