Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!!!  We hope that you all had a wonderful sunny day like we did.  Allie and I enjoyed a relaxing day around the house while dad was up at the cabin helping Papa on the yard work.  We got all of our stinky camping clothes washed up, made some cookies, jumped on the tramp with the sprinkler, and played babies.  Allie and I got a lot of fun play time together and I realized how much fun this girl is.  Some days I am so consumed up in "mom" things, that I hardly get in any good play.  We had a great day and we hope you did too!

Allie thought it was so much fun jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler underneath.  She told me she had to get warmed up on the pads in the sun.  I have fond memories of doing this as a kid as well and it was so much fun to reminisce 

Enjoying a warm cookie out of the oven and warming up in the towel

We dressed up in our red, white, and blue in our honor of Memorial Day.  Allie told me while I was taking this picture, "these are my best animals mom," (meaning these are my favorite).   Lately, Allie is always saying "Best" replacing it for favorite; I love the things they come up with. Allie has also figured out to "smile" when prompted to say smile for a picture.  Way to go girl, this makes one happy mom and one cute girl!

0 comments: