Friday, October 9, 2009

Daddy Date

We've been having Blake take Allie out once a month on a date, while I'm at work for some good quality daddy daughter time. I think Allie has enjoyed these times to just hang out with dad and have his undivided attention.

I got this cute text from Blake cluing me in to where they went this night on their date. Allie got to go play in the toy land and get an ice cream cone at "Old McDonald's" as she calls it. When I was talking to Allie during the day about going on her date with dad she told me that all she wanted to do was go and get ice cream with daddy. I guess that date gets a check mark since they accomplished the one thing Allie wanted to do

Then there are other times when Allie is left in the care of her dad and I get these crazy pictures texted over and it leaves me wondering what is going on? The pink face is the result of daddy buying Allie some licorice; I guess it was really good it all couldn't make it into her mouth and got smeared all over her face. We love our Dad!

1 comments:

nurseheather said...

how cute. i have to tell you that my kids call mcdonalds 'old mcdonalds' too. how funny. where do they come up with these things?