Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oh Where Have All The Balls Gone?

Max has a set of balls I got him when we first brought him home this summer. Slowly they disappeared and I couldn't find them anywhere; I figured somehow they made there way upstairs into Allie's toy bins. So, recently I went and got him more balls with little bells in them, hoping we wouldn't loose them. Well, once again they disappeared in no time at all. I have been wondering where all the balls have disappeared too? Well today was a happy day, I found all of Max's balls. Can you guess from my picture where they were?

In my cleaning crusade I pulled the oven away from the wall (this was the first time I have done this in the 2 1/2 years that we have lived in our house). I highly recommend this be done more frequently; I have done some dirty jobs in my life time, but this was disgusting. There was a good inch of dust covering my floor and wall. So today Max is a happy kitty because his balls have all returned. I am going to have to invent some little blockade under my stove drawer so Max's balls can't go rolling to the back. I guess it will be a good reason if they do, so I can get behind the oven and clean a little more frequently than my track record. Happy Cleaning!

0 comments: