Monday, March 8, 2010

Growing Girl

We have a first in our house.  I was cooking some stuff over on the stove and when I turned around Allie was out.  I'm not sure if Allie is growing or what her little body is doing.  The last few nights Allie has been out around 6:30-7:00 p.m. and she is out cold.  I tried really hard to get her to wake up and eat dinner, but I did not succeed.  I'm not complaining about this new bed time (if that's what she's decided this is), but I just want to make sure there is some reasonable cause to this new bed time 


I love this picture.  Her little feet are curled up under her and her head is resting on her plate


She was in such a deep sleep that when she would breathe, her plate would rhythmically move with her because her little head was resting right on the edge.  Happy dreaming baby girl!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love the sleeping pictures. She is a doll!

♥The Balzens♥ said...

that is so cute Kim! She's a doll!

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Oh my heavens sooooooo cute! I love the visual image of the plate moving with her too haha

Just Only Me said...

I love it. She and Carter can hang out!