Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snow Storm

We got a BIG snow storm and  I am loving it!!!  It has been years since we have gotten a big storm like this and it's feeling a lot like Christmas


According to our yardstick we got 8" of snow in our backyard


A picture of everything covered in snow.  I love the look of our tramp covered in a big fluffy layer


Blake and Max went out to shovel away so we could actually get out of the drive way in our car.  Max was enjoying himself



The advantage of working for yourself.....Blake took a snow day with us.  He loaded up the girls and skied through the neighborhood over to the park to go sledding with us 


Cam and Allie on their saucers


It was a team effort trying to put together the giant frosty.  Of course the dad's were involved in the creation of the ginormous frosty


The cousins and friends that we met up with for the morning and the giant frosty


I couldn't believe that Allie and Macy went back outside later on in the day. It reminded me of when I was little and just loved to play out in the snow all day. There must be some switch that gets triggered when your older because I am such a wimp in the snow and cold and I used to love it


I was so impressed with these girls.  They were out in the backyard for hours and I wasn't quite sure what they were doing.  Finally when I went to call them in I discovered that they had made a slide.  Way to go girls!!!

0 comments: