Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sophie's 1st Swim


We took the girls swimming at the YMCA this past weekend.  It was Sophie's first swim and she loved it.....



Until she decided that she was hungry and wanted to be done.  Allie and Blake had fun swimming while I was feeding Sophie.  Allie enjoyed going down the big slide with Dad a few times



Sophie in her new bed sleeping soundly after swimming.  The Fisher Price Rock-N-Play sleeper.; it's the best $50 I ever spent.   We had Allie in our bed for the first few months when she was little and it worked out great.  Well every kid is different right.  Sophie used to sleep in our bed with us but she is quite the mover and noise maker in her sleep and I wake up to her throughout the night when she is sleeping with me; (I am such a heavy sleeper too).  She was always wanting to be on my chest or propped up because of her reflux. This new little bed is at the perfect incline for her and she just loves being in it and sleeps great.  Thank you Fisher Price!

0 comments: