Saturday, January 29, 2011

CHS Dance Clinic

Well, I entered the halls of my high school this past week.  It created a feeling a nostalgia walking through these halls.  Allie was in a dance clinic put on by the high school sweet liberty dance team.   I walked her through the halls into the commons area where she played games, colored, and did a little bit of dancing for the week long clinic.  I had an out of body experience for the first day, sitting there thinking, "Am I really a mom already, and is my little girl old enough to really be participating in the dance clinic put on at my High School?"  I remember not to long ago being in that same commons area hanging out with my girlfriends.  I know one day to soon I'll be really shocked when she is old enough to walk the halls of the high school.


Allie and her cousin Brynn got to be in the same dance group



The group of 3 & 4 year old girls getting ready to walk out onto the basketball court to perform for the half time show



Everyone in there little group did great....I was shocked for their little age group.  I think only one girl ended up not performing



There little dance was to "You've got a Friend in Me"  from Toy Story



Loving how everyone is so on :)



And again, we got everyone doing there own moves



Way to go Allie girl!  I'm glad that she has had these experiences to be out in front of people.  I remember very few opportunities where I had to go out in front of people and perform. 

0 comments: