Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 4 and 5- Whale Park and Pretzels

Well it officially started on Day 4-my single parenting of 4 youngsters.  It wasn't actually to bad-they all played so well together- most of the time.  It was a nice sunny day and we hit up the park and had a picnic.  



Hanging out at the "whale park"



A top the Orca



Sophie and Allie on the baby Orca



On day 5 we headed off to the movies in the morning to see HOP.  We hit up the store on the way to the show to get treats and a few groceries for pretzel making later that day.  I couldn't believe that I made it into the store with 4 kids.  I don't think anyone has 4 kids over in Seattle.  The kids were behaving great in the store, but multiple people stopped me and asked, "Are these all yours?"  I would love to have them all, but no they aren't



In the afternoon we made some pretzels.  I made a mistake and we ended up with lots of salty pretzels which wasn't so bad.  I thought my sister had a cinnamon and sugar shaker, but instead it ended up being some type of sea salt that looked like cinnamon and sugar.  Still very yummy despite all the salt we were vigorously shaking on thinking it was sugar



The girls tuckered out from the days adventures

0 comments: