Wednesday, June 15, 2011

7 months

I can't believe that you are 7 months old already.  Life is busy and you are so much fun these days.  You have accomplished so many things this last month. 

  • You are officially sitting.  After going to Lake Powell and being on a rocking house boat for a week, you have one solid core and your balance is great.  
  • You are officially a binky baby.  I can't tell you how bad I wanted you to be a binky baby.  Binky babies are just more snugly and a binky is just a life saver in so many ways.  It will probably bite me in the butt later and I probably should have just rolled with it since you were 7 months, but you just all of a sudden one day, took the bink.  I was kind of crazy about it and very persistent about you taking the binky.  I guess you just gave up the battle with me.  I carried the bink everywhere we went and would always try to offer it to you with no avail.  Well one day just recently you took it.  I was shocked and you have been taking it every since.   As well as taking the binky you also started to take the bottle.  Go figure....7 months later.  Way to go.
  • You are starting to stand for a few minutes at your activity table.  I can't believe how big you are getting.   You are also getting on your hands and knees and rocking back and forth.  You are still rolling EVERYWHERE.  I can't leave you on top of anything, you will roll off. 
  • You have NO teeth yet.  We have discovered over the last month that you are allergic to AVOCADOS.   Go figure, why not, you have got some funky random medical stuff.  I have fed you avocados 3x and you just vomit green frothy stuff  for hours and do not feel good at all when you have them, so no more avocados.
  • Your medical news with your eyes is good news.  Your EEG was negative and so was your urine which was checking for a neuroblastoma.  The Dr.'s have called it spasmus nutans, a benign disorder which goes away by 1 year of age.   We are so thankful for the many prayers that were said in your behalf
 

You and sissy.


Standing at your activity table


Your hair continues to grow like a weed.  Mommy got it in three topsy ponys and then pulled that into piggys.  It's so fun to have such a great head of hair for mommy to play with already.  I love it!  Happy 7 months!

0 comments: