Thursday, June 16, 2011

Backyard Campout

Dad was heading out on a camp out with the scouts and needed to set up the tent in the back yard to make sure all the pieces were around.  So, he then decided, let's have a camp out in the backyard before he took off.  Allie was very excited about sleeping in the tent, in the backyard. 


Allie the next morning after sleeping in the tent.  She loved it almost more the heading to the mountains to camp


Daddy and Allie rising out of bed from a good nights sleep.  Only soaked by the sprinklers once in the middle of the night:)  Mom got up to feed Sophie around 4 and heard the sprinklers on.  I peaked my head in to ask Blake if he had turned ours off.   Sure enough he told me he turned ours off.  About 15 minutes later, through the opened windows upstairs I heard water spraying the tent, then Blake running inside and into the garage.  Well, I guess he hadn't turned them all the way off :)

0 comments: